- Use Cycle Armor Microfiber Applicator by Ultima on a clean vehicle.
- Follow product directions in application. Typically spray a small amount of product on applicator and work in small areas at a time.
- Remove any remaining film or residue with a Buffing Towel.
- Allow Cycle Armor Microfiber Applicators by Ultima to dry for several hours after use. Then seal in clean, dry plastic bag where it will dry soft for future use.
- When washing is required, machine wash inside a mesh laundry bag with your other microfiber towels or applicators using a detergent formulated for microfiber material.
- For best results, wash in warm water and rinse in cold. Do not use with bleach or fabric softeners.
- Dry on low or no heat and store in a plastic bag to keep it clean.
Note: Do not bleach or use fabric softeners. Store in a clean, dry plastic bag for future use.