- When using as a waterless wash, or a quick detailer, simply remove cap from chamber side, squeeze bottle and fill chamber to 1 ounce.
- Pour contents into Waterless Wash mixing spray bottle or 22 oz size bottle.
- Fill mixing bottle with water and shake.
- Lightly mist surface to be cleaned.
- Gently wipe with clean microfiber towel. Avoid contact with surfaces too hot to touch.
- When using bucket cleaning method, add 2 oz. of concentrate to 3 gal. of water.
- Allow a clean microfiber towel to soak for a few minutes in bucket.
- Make sure surface is not gritty with sand or dirt.
- Starting on upper surfaces first, wipe-soaked microfiber towel in a back in forth motion in a small area (24” by 24”) at a time.
Note: Protect from extreme heat and freezing.