- Before using the Ultima Cleaning Lubricant Gel, wash vehicle with Ultima Paint Guard Wash to remove loose dirt and grime.
- Use with Ultima Synthetic Clay Bar Glass & Paint Prep Sponge, that is rinsed in fresh or soapy water to clean.
- Lightly mist the Elastrofoam Sponge and a 2’ by 2’ area to be cleaned with Ultima Cleaning Lubricant Gel.
- Gently rub the block on the surface until contamination is gone. If heavy contamination is present, vigorous rubbing may be needed.
- Wipe paint surface dry with a clean cloth and feel for remaining contamination.
- Rinse the Ultima frequently to keep clean. Rinse block if dropped.
Ultima Cleaning Lubricant Gel
22 oz Bottle w/ Sprayer
- First and only pH neutral gel lubricant.
- Non-toxic and safe on all paint finishes.
- Removes bonded surface contaminants; tar, sap, insect remains and oxidation.
- Prepares paint for final polishing and sealing.
- Application per bottle: 44
- Price per application (mid-sized car): $.69
- Time to Apply: 5 Minutes
Safely clean painted surfaces with Ultima Cleaning Lubricant Gel. Unlike detail sprays and other clay lubricants or cleaning lube gels, Ultima Cleaning Lubricant Gel is pH neutral and contains no cleansers, alcohol, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) or waxes. Ultima Cleaning Lubricant Gel is a spray gel car cleaning lubricant for use with the synthetic clay bar sponge removes contaminants and other residue brought up from synthetic or traditional clay bar treatment.
Ultima Cleaning Lubricant Gel provides just the right amount of surface lubrication to make paint cleaning safe and easy. The exclusive gel formula wipes off easily without removing or dulling the finish. Works great on paint, clear coat, glass, chrome and plastic.
- Clear Coat
- Vinyl, Rubber & Plastic
- Chrome & Polished Metals