- Shake well before use. Be sure surface is clean, dry and free of contaminants.
- Bonded contaminants should first be removed using a clay bar. Do not use in direct sunlight on or surfaces hot to the touch.
- When using a dual-action polisher, apply three dime size amounts to a foam or microfiber hook and loop pad per each 12"x 12" area. Run DA on #6 setting using slow back-and-forth, up-and-down motions until polish turns clear.
- When using with a high-speed circular polisher, equip machine with a foam or wool finishing pad. Apply 4 dime size amount to pad. Set RPMs at 1500 and use a slow back-and-forth motion until polish turns clear.
- Remove residue using a clean, dry microfiber towel.
Ultima Final Polish
12 oz Bottle w/ Flip Top Cap
- Creates a crystal-clear finish
- Swirl mark remover
- Glass-coating car polish
- Clear-coat safe
- Eco-Friendly Car Polish
- Price per application (midsized car): $1.04
- Applications per bottle: 24
An essential for any auto detailing supplies kit, Ultima Final Polish is an ultra-fine show car polish designed to remove light swirls and produce exceptional depth, gloss and clarity on light or dark colored painted or clear-coated surfaces.
Ultima Final Polish works best with car polishing pads. The micro-abrasives in Ultima Final Polish further enhance gloss, depth and clarity creating a mirror like finish. This silicone free formula shows true results and a clean detail finish. Once you’ve tried it, you’ll see this is clearly the best polish compound available on the market today.
Before applying, consider using Ultima Fine Cut & Polish to remove light scratches and swirl marks while improving depth, gloss and clarity. Best results are achieved using a Dual Action or Ultima High Buff Polisher with the orange foam buffing pad. As final step, use Ultima Paint Sealant to create a long lasting barrier on painted, glass, wheels and chrome surfaces. Best results are achieved using a Dual Action or Ultima High Buff Polisher (car buffer) with the red foam finishing pad (polishing pad), then finishing with microfiber towel.
- Clear coat