- Prior to use, thoroughly wash the vehicle. Failure to thoroughly wash and rinse may lead to paint scratches from grit and other forms of hard contamination.
- Lightly touch your paint to find areas of heavily bonded contamination and roughness.
- Spray rubberized face of the Elastrofoam Sponge and the area to be cleaned with Ultima Clay Lubricant. Proper lubrication is essential. Never use dry.
- Work on a small 2’ by 2’ area at a time.
- Lightly glide the Elastrofoam Block over the area to be cleaned in a back-and-forth motion.
- Repeat if necessary.
Note: Ultima Synthetic Clay Glass & Paint Prep Sponge should be rinsed if dropped, to remove contaminants. Store in a cool, dry area. Do not allow the Sponge to sit in the hot sun.