- Set up the according to Ultima Hi-Buff Random Orbital Polisher manufacturer directions
- Follow product directions for amount to use, how to apply and suggested speed. Recommended speeds are also listed in instruction manual and in note below.
- After buffing, use the Ultima Hi-Buff Random Orbital Polisher with a buffing pad to apply super thin and even layers of high quality waxes or sealants to lock in the deep, glossy shine.
- Wipe off any remaining residue with a clean, soft buffing towel.
Note: Not all paint finishes require the entire four-step process. Complete only the steps necessary for the condition of your paint finish.
Recommended Speed Setting Guide:
- STEP 1- Remove Serious Defects – 5 to 5.5
- STEP 2- Remove Swirl and Minor Defects – 4.5 to 5
- STEP 3- Pre-Wax Cleaning and Gloss Enhancement – 4.5
- STEP 4- Protect your paint finish from harsh environmental elements – 2.5
- Product Residue Removal – 3.5 to 4