- 4 oz. bottle protects vehicle for 7+ seasons for an average cost of less then $1 per season.
- Resists staining, fading, water damage, and effects of skin oils.
- Creates Antimicrobial barrier to viruses and bacteria
- No greasy, slippery film left behind
Ultima Interior Guard Plus, 12 oz. Bundle
12 oz. Bottle & Round Foam 4.5″x1″ Applicator
$3.95 – $480.00
|Surfaces||SRP||Midsized Vechile Coatings||2 Coatings per Application Process||Cost Per Season||Total Seasons per 4 oz. bottle for a midsized vehicle||Total Seasons per 12 oz. bottle for a midsized vehicle|
|Ultima Paint Guard+ 4oz||$20||30||2||$1.33||15||45|
|Ultima Interior Guard+ 4oz||$24||15||2||$3.20||7.5||22.5|
|Ultima Tire & Trim 12oz||$34||15||2||$4.47||NA||22.5|
- Surfaces to be treated must be clean and dry before treatment.
- On all leather, vinyl, plastic, and wood trim surfaces, mist 1 or 2 shots of Interior Guard Plus onto the soft "applicator" side of the Sponge and wipe on the finish. Work in well and apply evenly.
- Allow to dry for 3-5 minutes, then buff with a clean, dry microfiber towel.
- On cloth, mist the surface and work in thoroughly with the sponge.
|Product Weights(lbs)||Product Height||Product Width||Product Depth||Case Weight(lbs)||Case Length||Case Width||Case Height|
Wipe on and keep going. Did three applications to a 5 door 2016 Mazda and barely made a dent in the bottle. Read on a few of the forums that 3 to 5 coats is plenty and brings out a big shine. 3 was perfect -Still debating on the need for the other 2First time geek (autogeeks login)
I used this on my new leather interior of my 2015 Yukon Denali. I also used it on the dash, console, doors etc... . My friend owns his own detail service Rhino Express. He tried it and said he has never seen a product as good and as easy to apply. He plans on switching to this product for his business use.Tom C. Montgomery, Tx
I wanted to purchase a product to use on my Jeep's leather seats and decided on using this because it isnt an oily product. I dont think leather needs oil to soak into it, not if its coated leather, and not if its new. The application is pretty straight forward and a little goes a long ways. It leaves an ever so slight sheen on the surface, if you dont have an untreated area it would be hard to see the difference in the OEM look. I let it sit for about 10 minutes and came back with a towel and rubbed it down. I do slide in and out of the seats like others have reported. Very smooth and not slippery. Just nice! After the good experience I had with it on my leather Jeep seats I treated my trucks vinyl seats and the results were the same, excellent. I went a step further and treated the dash and door panels as well. Perfect oem look with protection that isnt oily.JeffLancaster, MA,
This is my first purchase of this product and still have plenty left. A little of this stuff goes a long way. Well worth the money and does not leave a greasy slime residue. Pleasant smell as well.Joel B.
Protects very well leaving a great looking finish that doesn't fade or wear quickly. A little goes a long way. I'd recommend it.Charles G.
You need to logged in to Write a review.