- Surfaces to be treated must be clean and dry before treatment.
- Mist 1 or 2 shots of Interior Guard Plus onto the soft “applicator” side of the sponge and wipe on the finish. Work in well and apply evenly.
- Allow to dry for 3-5 minutes, then buff with a clean, dry microfiber towel.
- On cloth, mist the surface and work in thoroughly with the sponge.
Ultima Interior Guard Plus Bundle
4 oz. Bottle w/ Sprayer & 4.5″x1″ Round Foam Applicator
- Active Defense Invisible Antimicrobial Barrier protects against bacteria and mold residing on surface.
- The interior car protector boosted by Polycharger® to create a super slick, long lasting, hydrophobic shield.
- Creates antimicrobial antibacterial barrier to bacteria.
- Resists staining, fading, water damage, and effects of skin oils.
- No greasy, slippery film left behind.
- Applications per bottle (mid-sized car): 20
- Price per application on a midsized car: $1.20
- Time to Apply: 10 Minutes
- Durability of Shine: Whole Season
"I love this stuff! It seems expensive but a 12 oz. bottle will treat something like a 60-80 cars if I was guessing. It leaves a nice matte finish on black vinyl and plastic. On leather seats forget about it the transition from ""slide to glide"" is phenomenal. I can't emphasize enough how much I love this stuff. It's easy to use from my experience not sure what was happening with the previous reviewers application, but you just squirt a few sprays on to the supplied applicator to prime it then spread it thin onto a decent sized area then add a spray as needed. "EVOlved (autopia login)NYC
I haven't used an Ultima product that I didn’t like, I was a little skeptical about this one but it is another hit! There is a trick to this apply very thin, let dry about 20-30 min and then buff off. If I dont do that then it seems to attach dust. When they say it leaves a nice feel to the interior they aren’t lying! Your trim feels very soft, I find myself rubbing the trim as Im driving!! After applying to the trim the only maintance you need to is dust with a dry mf towel. Reapply when it fades or you loose that soft feel of the product. Pros:Satin shine, not glare on the dash Supple feel to the trim Durability A little goes a long wayJeff MD
Less glass film – a cleaner windshield . This product applies well and makes interior surfaces look very nice . . . but so do a lot of other products. The main reason I bought this product is to avoid the film that builds up on the interior glass. My initial impression after having had the product a couple of weeks is that gassing does seem to be reduced. If I continue to see reduced film build-up, this will be my go-to interior protectant. Ultima Interior Guard Plus comes with an application sponge that does a pretty good job of applying the product All in all, it seems my money was well spent.Houckster
You need to logged in to Write a review.