- Spray light mist on surface to be cleaned and protected.
- Avoid using excessive amounts of cleaner around speakers or input connections to avoid damage to internal components of device.
- Use soft microfiber towel to remove all residues.
- Extreme dirty surfaces may initially require two applications to remove all contaminants.
- If streaking occurs, continue to buff with dry microfiber towel. This can be caused by the protective and antimicrobial coating.
Note: Shake Towel frequently to dislodge wax, polish, or dirt particles. Do not bleach or use fabric softeners.