- Apply to clean, dry car only. For guaranteed results, apply after initial treatment with Ultima Paint Prep Plus.
- Mist the applicator (not the vehicle) with two sprays of Paint Guard Plus. Two sprays should be enough sealant to cover a surface area of 3-4 feet.
- Apply the product in a thin, even coating over entire car.
- Rub in thoroughly until only a light film remains.
- Do not overapply the product or streaking may appear.
- Allow film to dry for 1 hour before touching or wiping. Do not buff dry.
- If desired, a second coat may be applied after allowing the first coat to dry overnight.
- If small areas of streaking are visible after 1-hour, buff area with a soft dry microfiber towel.
Ultima Paint Guard Plus Bundle
12 oz Bottle w/ Sprayer & Microfiber Blue 4″x6″x2″ Applicator
- Wipe-on, walk-away car paint coat takes less than 10 minutes to apply.
- Resists detergents, water spotting, road salts, sap, tree pollen, hard water spots, insect remains, bird droppings, UV rays, acid rain and more.
- Paint sealant for cars prevents damage from environmental contamination.
- Boosted by Polycharger® for durable, long lasting protection.
- Application per bottle: 24
- Price per application (mid-sized car): $1.67
- Time to Apply: 10 Minutes
- Durability of Shine: Whole Season
***Why buy or ship fillers when you can have it concentrated?
This honestly does wonders. After washing a car (and clay barring if I have the time) I put this on and man, it does not disappoint! It does an amazing job with water beading, so I don't know if you can put it on all of your windows, but I do (windshield included) and once you're driving fast enough, the water just slides off the entire car, and you've got pretty clear windows and it dramatically made my wipers do a better job! I'm so happy I got this in a buy one get one offer. You can't go wrong with this purchase! I wish I could take a video to show how well this makes water bead. The picture shows me putting it on my mom's van. The longevity of the water beading is amazon too. It seems everytime I wash my car that the water still beads pretty well, so I won't always put this on. It honestly lasts much longer than they say too. You don't need to spray as much as they say because your applicator becomes saturated. To fix saturaion, I just keep going without spraying. It also gives the car a nice sort of wet but close to matte-like shine. YOU WON'T REGRET BUYING THISJustinRochester, NY
This "stuff" is the best stuff I have ever used. I live in PA, and we had a lot of snow this past year. I put Collinite Insulator wax on and then applied the Ultima in late September. The car has gone all through the winter with road salt all over the sides. I didn't touch it, after a good rain everything just washed away--Amazing! I had 10 inches of snow on the car, and went out took my arm across the hood just in front of the windshield and moved the snow about a foot--that was all that was necessary--the rest just slid off the hood! I bought this thinking it was just "another snake oil." I was wrong. Buy it and you will be amazed! It is late April and I still haven't washed the car--its still too cold and car looks clean and shiny!MikePA
Although I have only been detailing for about 5 years now, I have tried many products. Ultima Paint Guard Plus has to be the best wax/sealant I have ever used. At first I was extremely cautious due to the price tag, but let me tell you it is well worth it. The 10-20 minutes it takes me to apply a coat to my car is minimal, and the results that you get are stunning after it cures (oxygen activated). Wash after wash, water beads up glides off the paint like you just waxed it. This is the best paint protection that I have found to date. Give it a try; you will thank yourself that you did.Alex P
Myself being busy and figured to wash and wax a full day is needed , with this new great product I just clean the car and apply the spray on sealant to the applicator sparingly within 15-20 minutes for my Caddi it is done with ONE KICK ASS FINISH ,and I follow this up with another coat the next day or week much better than carnuba.even with dawn or other strong soaps to strip the old wax a section done with the Ultima was still beading ,I now save roughly 10 hours a month in wax time alone , their cleaner is also very good . I am one happy customer , thanks Paul.p.s the more coats the better with the tough N.E weather my care still was protected after a very long winter and only 2 applications this year I have 4 as of July.Paul L.
"This product will amaze you, so easy to apply you feel like you havent worked hard enough...just apply thin layers and walk away, its that simple.....great for front protection against bugs and insects....gives a very wet look to the paint but dry to the touch Pros: Lives up to its claims, looks great, and protects even better, easy to apply and great durability"Wendell J. Richmond KY
You need to logged in to Write a review.
Ultima Acrylic Waterless Wash 42:1 Concentrate Bundle
16 oz Mixing Bottle & 22 oz. Empty Bottle w/ Sprayer
Ultima Paint Guard Wash/Shampoo
12 oz Bottle w/ Twistoff Cap
Ultima Paint Prep Plus Bundle
12 oz. Bottle w/ Twistoff Cap & Hand Polishing Foam Applicator