- Apply to clean, dry car only. For guaranteed results, apply after initial treatment with Ultima Paint Prep Plus.
- Mist the applicator (not the vehicle) with two sprays of Paint Guard Plus. Two sprays should be enough sealant to cover a surface area of 3-4 feet.
- Apply the product in a thin, even coating over entire car.
- Rub in thoroughly until only a light film remains.
- Do not overapply the product or streaking may appear.
- Allow film to dry for 1 hour before touching or wiping. Do not buff dry.
- If desired, a second coat may be applied after allowing the first coat to dry overnight.
- If small areas of streaking are visible after 1-hour, buff area with a soft dry microfiber towel.
Ultima Paint Guard Plus Bundle
4 oz Bottle w/ Sprayer & Microfiber Blue 4″x6″x2″ Applicator
- Wipe-on, walk-away car paint coat takes less than 10 minutes to apply.
- Resists detergents, water spotting, road salts, sap, tree pollen, hard water spots, insect remains, bird droppings, UV rays, acid rain and more.
- Paint sealant for cars prevents damage from environmental contamination.
- Boosted by Polycharger® for durable, long-lasting protection.
- Application per bottle: 8
- Price per application (mid-sized car): $2.50
- Time to Apply: 10 Minutes
- Durability of Shine: Whole Season
***Why buy or ship fillers when you can have it concentrated?
An auto detailing essential, this paint sealant is more effective than the best car wax on the market.
Ultima Paint Guard Plus locks in radiant shine, protecting your finish for an entire season. Ultima Paint Guard Plus is boosted by Polycharger® for durable, long-lasting protection.
Give away your detail spray, quick detailer and car cleaner, and find out why car detailing and car wash professionals choose Ultima. Ultima Paint Guard Plus offers protection from the harsh elements and harmful UV rays. It quickly and safely cleans painted surfaces, chrome, plastic, glass and wheels.
I have a 2014 BMW 528i Black bought brand new and only 2K miles on it so far, and I always apply quick coat of wax after each wash (I try not to, but each time I find myself saying I will just do a quick touch up for the hood and trunk/bumper and I end up doing the whole car). It had been about 8 weeks since last wash, and I washed and waxed it, then saw that I that this in my bucket of products. I tested just a small amount in the back of the car, and loved it. I ended up doing my whole car 2x right then! I'm in love with it and noticed that it breaks up the static cling I would get from the wax. I texted a photo of my car afterwards and got back several replies that said "looks sexy!"Black528 (Autogeeks.net login)Arizona
As a long time Klasse AIO/SG user, I was skeptical of whether a product that didn't require me to wear out an arm buffing it out could work as well. This product is so easy to use it is simply ridiculous! I can't speak yet as to the durability, but the WOWA characteristic combined with a beautiful shine make this my new go-to product.Amazing stuff and it takes SO LITTLE to get a great result.1-2 spritz per panel.unreal!!!
Pros: Great gloss shine. Very little product required Unbelievably easy to use.
Cons: None.DaveNewbury Park, CA
I can't believe I was reluctant to try this product simply because I had never used a WOWA sealant before and was nervous I was going to do something wrong. This stuff is so easy to use that I don't think you can apply it incorrectly. I have been experimenting with different products to try to get some extra POP from my Platinum colored DD. This not a color that makes it easy to differentiate between one wax and another. This is the first product that I can see a tangible difference. It also doesn't stain my textured trim which is a huge plus. It doesn't really have much effect on the trim at all. If you have some chalky residue it will still be there after using UPGP, but that's why they make trim products. I'm anxious to see how long it's going to last.TectorWisconsin
"No More Buffing - Been using this for a year. I used to think the hand buffing of Carnuba and typcial waxes was the norm. This stuff is so easy to apply that I could probably train my cat to use it. you only have to use one spray for large sections of your vehicle. I've NEVER had to buff it out on my truck and car, but did need some light buffing on my dads SUV. I think it had to do with the color of his vehicle. I imagine my 12oz bottle will last 5 years easy. Love the way it looks after curing. "Kevin V.
UPGP is a great product. Some streaking may occur when you over apply this product. You should NEVER mist the panel, I usually do 2 sprays on the applicator per panel to start, then once I am in the detail 1 spray per panel. This product takes 1 hour to cure (setup), and felt slick after 1 hour. But WOW the next day it was even slicker feeling! The water beads right up and stays tight for around 3 to 4 months depending on upkeep of the finish. Its the slickest feeling LSP I've ever used.Brandon W.
You need to logged in to Write a review.
Ultima Paint Guard Wash/Shampoo
12 oz Bottle w/ Twistoff Cap
Ultima Paint Prep Plus Bundle
12 oz. Bottle w/ Twistoff Cap & Hand Polishing Foam Applicator
Ultima Acrylic Waterless Wash 42:1 Concentrate Bundle
16 oz Mixing Bottle & 22 oz. Empty Bottle w/ Sprayer