- Fill a 3 to 5-gallon wash bucket 3/4 full of cool water.
- Mix 1 ounce of product with 3 gallons of water. If working with hard water, use slightly more product.
- Use a jet of water to fill remainder of bucket to activate suds.
- Rinse the car thoroughly to remove loose dirt.
- Wash from the top down using a quality wash mitt.
- Rinse car and mitt frequently.
- Dry immediately after final rinse.
Ultima Antibacterial Interior Shampoo Gel, 1 gal
1 gal. Jug
- Hyper-concentrated shampoo for car wash, 1 bottle is enough car shampoo for 6 months regular use.
- Will guard paint without removing existing wax or sealant.
- Thick, rich suds provide excellent cleaning power.
- Shampoo car cleaner resistant to streaks and water spots.
- Price per application (midsized car): $0.23
- Applications per bottle: 256
If you are looking for a soap that has super thick suds and leaves no residue or glossifiers behind then this is the right soap. The initial cost may look high but you can use less because it is highly concentrated. It is my favorite soap to use and I have used a lot of them.rimccarty2000 Fitzgerald, GA
Best car washing product I have ever used! Always Optimistic Amazon buyer
You need to logged in to Write a review.