- Use included foam polishing pad to apply Ultima Paint Prep Plus.
- Apply to one panel at a time.
- Work in thoroughly until only a light film remains.
- Allow film to dry to a haze.
- Buff off with a soft polishing towel or a microfiber bonnet.
- Repeat if necessary to remove stubborn swirl marks or water spots.
Ultima Paint Prep Plus Bundle
12 oz. Bottle w/ Twistoff Cap & Hand Polishing Foam Applicator
- Effective treatment for fine swirl marks, oxidation and dull paint finish.
- Promotes proper bonding of Ultima Paint Guard Plus for longer lasting protection.
- Boosted by Polycharger®enhancing overall gloss, depth of shine and brightness.
- Easy Grip shape for comfortable polishing.
Note: Apply to a clean, dry vehicle only. Ultima Paint Prep Plus may be applied by hand or by machine.
- Price per application (midsized car): $1.37
- Applications per bottle: 24
" I have used this one time because I wanted to prep the paint properly for the Ultimate Paint Guard Plus sealant. It was easy to apply, easy to wipe off, and the bottle will last a very long. All I know is that after using the Ultimate Paint Prep Plus, and the Ultimate Paint Guard Plus, the paint looks great, very slick and shiny. I started using a waterless car wash a year ago, so I only do a bucket and hose wash a couple of times a year, and a waterless wash frequently. So my car always looks very good. Pros: Easy to use. Very economical, the bottle will last a long time."BobBlue Ridge, GA
"I have a 2007 F150 crewcab I bought new that spends more time in the backcountry of Idaho than the streets. I run it thru the 'auto-wash' ~ 1-2 weeks but other than that, that's about it for 4 yrs. Spent a weekend with this, Mothers clay bar, Ultima Paint Guard Plus, and some elbow grease, and, by the end, the scratches, dull finish, and haziness all gone. I can honestly say that the truck looked better than the day I took delivery from the factory. It has a smooth, deep shine that glistens! I was truly amazed at the outcome. My wife's 2004 4Runner that she has washed less than a dozen times is next. I can't imagine what results I would've gotten with a buffer! (My next purchase!)"T. Broderick
I used this on my late model sedan and it's awesome. Together with the polish, one application will last 6-12 months on my car. I garage my car and don't drive it frequently. I get positive comments on it a lot. This may seem like an expensive product, but it will last a long time if you follow the directions.Skip C.
You need to logged in to Write a review.
Ultima Acrylic Waterless Wash 42:1 Concentrate Bundle
16 oz Mixing Bottle & 22 oz. Empty Bottle w/ Sprayer
Ultima Paint Sealant
12 oz Bottle w/ Flip Top Cap