- Shake bottle well for about 15 seconds.
- Make sure surface is clean, cool, and dry.
- Apply only two dime size drops on a clean dry foam applicator per each 12" x 12" area and gently rub thoroughly onto the surface.
- Spread very thin and allow 15 to 30 minutes to dry before removing residue to allow proper bonding to occur.
- Remove remaining residue using a high quality dry microfiber towel. A second layer can be applied after 6 hours.
- A dual action polisher equipped with a soft foam pad can be used for optimum coverage.
- Avoid contact with rubber trim molding.
Note: Protect from extreme heat or cold.