- Shake bottle well for 15 seconds
- Make sure surface is clean, dry and cool
- By hand, apply 2 dime size amounts on a clean, dry foam applicator for each 12”x 12” area, gently rub onto the surface, spread very thin
- By DA, use red foam pad and run DA on #3-4 setting using slow back and forth; up and down motions until complete coverage has been achieved.
- Allow 15-30 minutes to dry before removing, this allows proper bonding to occur
- Remove remaining residue using blue silk edged microfiber towel
- A 2nd layer can be applied after 6 hours
Note: Follow product directions for appropriate speeds for dual-action polishers and orbital buffers.