- For exterior use only.Make sure area is clean and dry.
- Apply a small amount on applicator and apply to surface.
- On porous surfaces, such as tires and rubber trim, allow to dry without buffing.
- On hard, glossy surfaces, such as your wheels and chrome trim, buff dry to a high gloss shine.
- For additional gloss on tires, a second coat may be applied after 20 minutes.
- When washing tires and wheels treated with Tire & Trim Guard Plus, it is not necessary to use harsh detergents.
Ultima Tire & Trim Guard Plus Bundle
“12 oz. Bottle 12 oz Bottle w/ Flip Top Cap & 4.5″”x1″” Foam Applicator”
- Boosted by Polycharger® protection to boost your existing paint shine while offering clear coat protection.
- 12oz. bottle protects a midsized vehicle at a cost of $1.40 per season.
- Resists road salts, mud, UV ray penetration and more.
- Multi-surface tire, trim & wheel sealant. Can be applied to flexible
and hard surfaces such as rubber.
- Price per application (midsized car): $1.40
- Applications per bottle: 24
***Why buy or ship fillers when you can have it concentrated?
- Chrome Trim
- Stainless Steel Trim
- Plastic & Rubber Trim
- Plastic Cladding & Truck Liners
- Exhaust Tips
|Product Weights(lbs)||Product Height||Product Width||Product Depth||Case Weight(lbs)||Case Length||Case Width||Case Height|
This is a fantastic product for restoring trim and rubber......works great and lives up to its claims, nice gloss look that can be toned down too, spreads evenly and easy to apply with great results, highly recommend. It can be used on interior surfaces also....cockpit and trim.......great looking product and UV protection....apply thin, the bottle with last for a long, long time Below is a picture, right side treated ( should have let it dry completely before I took the pic, but look further right its dried )Wendell J. Richmond, KY
Used for trim only. After removing oxidation manually, this product works the best I have tried, including Black Again, Back to Black, Forever Black, Mothers, ect. Black Again works the best of those types, but, like the others, washes off in the rain. Ultima does not wash off. Plus it removes light oxidation, if rubbed.Mike Sonoma, CA,
This stuff is amazing! Used this stuff on a Dodge Challenger's exterior black plastic trim and rubber seals and its so easy to use. Pre Cleaned the area's using DP's All Purpose Exterior cleaner, dried the area and using just a few drops massaged this into the trim. No streaks, haze or oily feel you get with other trim products. I've used Mothers Back to Black, Surf City Garage Black Max, Turtle Wax, and Meguiars ultimate black. This stuff is head and shoulders above all those. Bird bomb on some rear tail light trim (textured black plastic) and it sat on there for a few days. Finally got around to washing and one hit with the spotless rinse and it came right off. Water beads and blows away.ChadMarion, ohio,
This is by far the best exterior trim dressing I have ever used. Very easy to apply and buff off, and lasts a solid 3-4 months. I apply it to plastic on side mirrors, crowling, and rear bumper and it keeps the trim looking AMAZING. It is expensive but this bottle should last years if you are only using it for trim as you only need very little.Zack
UTTG is a new product to me that I tried after reading a lot of great reviews. The durability of this product is amazing, it is nearly impossible to remove but that's a very good thing. It is important to apply this product very sparingly and thinly coat trim. I found the included applicator to be too big and thick so I used a yellow foam applicator. If there is any streaking come back and buff with a microfiber towel and the results will look outstanding. UTTG has good darkening abilities, and incredible durability.Bill (LGT)
You need to logged in to Write a review.