- Always work in a shaded area on a surface that is cool to the touch and make sure surface is not gritty with dirt or sand to avoid scratching.
- Starting on the upper surfaces first. Mist the surface to be cleaned. Fold a clean, dry Ultima Buffing Towel into quarters and gently wipe using a back and forth motion.
- As the Ultima Buffing Towel becomes saturated or dirty, fold to a clean dry side and replace with a fresh towel as needed. Or Ultima Microfiber Polishing Towel
- Using second clean towel, wipe the area until dry.
- Repeat process over next area and replace your Ultima Buffing Towel as needed.
Note: Ultima Waterless Wash Plus+ Ready-to-Use also works great as a detail clay lubricant and a quick detail spray!