- Consider Ultima Waterless Wash your detail spray, detailer spray or quick detailer
- Always work in a shaded area on a surface that is cool to the touch and make sure surface is not gritty with dirt or sand to avoid scratching.
- Ultima Waterless Wash Plus+ Concentrate is easy to mix for ready-to-use spray. Simply open the flip-top cap and squeeze container until holding chamber reaches ½ fluid ounce line.
- Pour contents into 16 oz spray bottle or the 16 oz. Ultima Waterless Wash Plus+ mixing spray bottle. Fill mixing bottle with water and shake well.
- Starting on the upper surfaces first, mist the surface to be cleaned. Fold a clean, dry Ultima Buffing Towel into quarters and gently wipe using a back and forth motion.
- As the Ultima Buffing Towel becomes saturated or dirty fold to a clean dry side and replace with a fresh towel as needed.
Note: Ultima Waterless Wash Plus+ Ready-to-Use also works great as a
detail clay lubricant, detailer spray and a quick detail spray!