Ultima Waterless Wash Concentrate and Ready to Use
Waterless wash is going to change the way we do things and it’s going to be a change for the better. The old “hose and bucket” way of washing your car is not only sloppy, it’s irresponsible. All that water wasted, all those toxins flushed down the drain… But let’s be honest, waterless wash isn’t just about the environment, it’s about you.
Because your time is valuable and so is your car, Ultima Waterless Wash takes only 5 minutes to apply. As you apply your wash, a durable and shiny shield forms, lastingall season, givingyour paintthat “just waxed” look.
Here is a snapshot why you should go waterless:
- Reduced spotting
- No-scratch detailing
- Reduced cleaning time
- Protection that lasts a season
But before you get started on your waterless car wash, it is important to keep in mind these helpful tips:
- DO – Work in a shaded area and make sure the surface to be washed is cool to the touch. If there are any surface contaminants, be sure to remove them with the Ultima Cleaning Lubricant Gel and Ultima Elastrofoam Sponge.
- DO – Remember that Ultima Waterless Wash Concentrateis easy to mix for ready-to-use spray. Open the flip-top cap and squeeze container until holding chamber reaches the ½ fluid ounce line
- DO – Simply pour ½oz of concentrate into the Ultima Waterless Wash Plus+ mixing spray bottle. Fill mixing bottle with 21oz water and shake well. One 16oz bottle of concentrate will fill the ready-to-use bottle 42times!
- DO – Starton your vehicle’s upper surfaces first, mistingthe areasto be cleaned. Fold a clean, dry Ultima Buffing Towel into quarters and gently wipe using a back and forth motion
If you are wondering what makes Ultima Waterless Wash stand apart from the other waterless washes, it all comes down to Polycharger, which is the patented polymer (aka secret ingredient) behind Ultima’s long-lasting protection. Once your car is safeguarded by Polycharger, car detailing becomes a breeze, as contaminants have a harder time clinging to the surface.
Now no matter where you live, you can wash your car at home!